The Truck Camper RV gives you all the convenience and benefits of a trailer and still lets you take full advantage of your pickup truck’s towing abilities. It’s designed to sit in the truck bed with all the conveniences of a larger RV. Meanwhile, your truck is free to tow boats, car carriers, ATVs, snowmobiles or even a horse trailer.
Why Choose This RV?
The truck camper gives you all the flexibility and benefits of a trailer but is designed to sit on top of your pick-up truck bed. This gives you the availability to tow anything else you may need like a boat, ATV or snowmobile. This is the perfect RV for any truck owner.
Features of this RV
Easy and economical: Perfect for anyone who owns a pickup truck, find the appropriate size and weight for your vehicle by talking to your RV dealer.
- Compact: Very handy for travel to and from the campsite, particularly over rough roads. The truck can also tow any trailer.
- Detachable camping unit: It can be set on its own jacks, either at home or at the campsite, allowing the pickup to be used separately.
- Efficient use of space: Today's models offer a range of floor plans, including some with extended cab-overs, popup roofs or slide-outs, to maximize living and storage areas.
- Amenities: Toilets, showers, kitchen facilities, and air conditioners.
- Fully winterized versions: Includes a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows for winter adventures.
Find out in seconds how much it costs to insure your trailer.Get a Quote