Known as pop-up’s and fold-down trailers, these versatile, hard-working tent camping trailers have been a feature in many family histories. They are often bought as a first trailer, are lightweight enough to be towed by virtually any car and can be found in many lengths with options such as hot water, refrigerator, air conditioning and washrooms.
Why choose this type of RV?
A very affordable choice, the camping trailer or pop-up trailer can be stored in most garages and embodies the needs of the true camper. This a great first-timer RV, and newer models are designed to be as lightweight as possible. Smaller trailers are towable by your average 6-cylinder car, mid-size SUV or truck.
Features of this RV
- Low price: A good introduction to the RVing lifestyle with typically the lowest monthly payments, perfect for first-time buyers or families with young children.
- Lightweight: Easy to tow behind most vehicles and can be unhitch to maneuver the RV by hand into tight camping spots.
- Compact size: Quick setup and easy storage between uses.
- Lots of living space: Includes facilities for kitchen, dining and sleeping. Some models even include a slide-out section to increase floor space in the centre of the unit.
- Additional options: Includes stoves, refrigerators, toilets and showers.
Find out in seconds how much it costs to insure your trailer.Get a Quote