With its distinctive cab-over bunk, The Class C motorhome is an icon and the star in many RV adventures. Class C Motorhomes look like nothing else on the market, and are built on a commercial cut-away van chassis and come with all the amenities of any motorhome, so there’s sure to be one that suits you.
Why choose this type of RV?
With a truck-like profile, the Class C is perfect for both a family or a large group to spread out on road trips for long-term traveling. Gas or diesel models are available, and they can typically sleep 5-7 comfortably. The Class C tends be a higher price compared with towables, however they are truly a home that you can drive anywhere!
Features of this RV
- Ample living space: Equipped with full sleeping, kitchen, dining and bathroom facilities found in a conventional motorhome, as well as entertainment systems and plenty of storage.
- Extra sleeping bunk: Over the cab area can be used as additional storage.
- Useful as a tow vehicle: Tow a boat or trailer to carry snowmobiles, ATVs or canoes, or tow a small family car.
- Slide-out option: Offers extra room for living or sleeping areas by moving the RV's exterior wall outward at the push of a button. This will add up to an additional 1 meter (3½ ft) to the width of the vehicle.
- Fully winterized versions: Includes a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows for winter adventures.