We're Committed To Protecting Your Privacy
We and our representatives collect Personal Information for the purposes of:
- communicating with you
- underwriting and pricing your policy application and any subsequent policy changes or renewals
- servicing your ongoing insurance needs
- investigating and settling claims
- detecting and preventing fraud
- analyzing business results, compiling statistics, performing administrative tasks such as accounting and information system activities and conducting marketing and underwriting research and modelling
- reporting to regulatory or industry entities
- providing you with information on our products and services
- training employees and monitoring for quality assurance, and;
- acting as required or authorized by law
We identify to our customers the rationale for collecting the personal information at or prior to its actual collection. Our consumers in turn must expressly consent to its collection, or consent may be implied by their actions. It’s our promise to ensure that the personal information collected on our customers is only used for the purpose for which it was originally intended.
Questions, Comments, or Concerns?
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information, please don't hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer.