5 key things about our coverage for manufactured homes
- Whether it’s a year-round home or seasonal retreat, custom dream home or a longing for simpler living – as the owner of manufactured home you need coverage that matches the use of your home.
- You get protection for your home and belongings that’s similar to a standard homeowner’s policy.
- There’s protection for extras, like golf carts, outdoor sheds, yard equipment and more.
- When it comes to paying claims, owners of newer homes get the option to replace their property in today’s dollars with Guaranteed Replacement Cost, or receive the full cost to rebuild (up to the policy limit).
- You are also covered for expenses you incur if you can’t stay in your home because of a claim.
All policies include:
Buy-up options for detached private structures coverage
Deductible options - $500, $1,000 and $2,500
Interested Party Rate Protector - covers extra costs to refinance the property if interest rates go up
Options and discounts
You can add:
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost for homes five years and newer
- Golf cart liability
- Scheduled coverage for specific items
- Liability up to $5 million
- Increased coverage for contents
- Factory-built double-wide
- Mature homeowners
- Burglar alarm installed
- New homes